- Go to the section called ``Add to database'', of the left frame.
- Select in the pull-down menu the option: ``Add Author''.
- Once it appears; in the lower right frame, the page titled ``Add Author'', we begin to fill the data of the author.
- Once you have finished filling the information of the author, press the ``submit'' button, if there are no errors that the system can detect, like empty spaces on an obligatory field, an electronic mail or a URL invalid, then, in another page the author's information will be display by some seconds, after that a options menu will appear. If you do not want to wait for it, you can select the link called ``Continue''.
- If a page with the text ``This Author already exist in the database system'' appears, it means that the author you wanted to add already existed in the database.
- This finishes the adding author process.
Search By Google