Contributing with the project
There exist many ways in which a user can contribute with this project. Between those they are:
For a greater reference go to the page of the project in the developer section.
- Reporting errors found in the software.
- Reporting errors found in the help.
- Giving suggestions for improving ScienSe.
- Participating in the support forums.
- Implementing improvements in ScienSe.
- Writing documentation.
- Programming plugins.
- Writing themes for the web interface.
- Helping other users of ScienSe.
- Writing packages for different platforms.