SCIENtific SEarcher Home Page
- Go to the section called ``Internal Searching'' of the left frame.
- Select in the pull-down menu the option: ``Search Author''.
- In the searching authors page there are 2 text fields to search by name and by institution, at least one of the fields will have to be non empty and if both fields contain information the search will become of such form that will fulfill both criteria.
- Once you have finished selecting the criteria search and have written the text to look for, press the ``search'' button. Although you can also clean to the fields by pressing the ``clear'' button.
- If at least one field was filled a page with the results obtained by the search will be show. If there were results they will be showed five by five. At the end of the results page the search form will be show again. Each one of the fields with the results has a button called ``More Information...'' that shows detailed information of the author, within this information the number of his publications, the number of publications he references and the number of publications that references his work. These results are displayed in a link that when selecting shows such publications to us.
- This finishes the searching authors process.
Search By Google