SCIENtific SEarcher Home Page
Searching Publications in the temporary database
- Go to the section called ``Automatic Index'' of the left frame.
- Select in the pull-down menu the option: ``Search Publication''.
- Select the type of searching that you want in the pull-down menu, by default it looks for by keyword.
- Write the text to be search in the field, this text must be according with the type of searching. This field accepts the '\%' symbol which shows all the elements of the database sorted alphabetically, depending on the searching type.
- Once you have finished selecting the criteria search and have written the text to look for, pressed the ``search'' the button. Although you can also clean the fields by pressing the ``clear'' button.
- If all the text fields were filled a page with the results of the search will be showed. If there were results they will be displayed five by five. At the end of the results page the search form is showed again. Each one of the fields with the results has a button called ``More Information...'' which shows detailed information of the publication according to its type. There is also, a button which allows to add this publications to the permanent database.
- This finishes the searching publications in the temporary database process.
Search By Google