What is next...
In the following sections we will present documentation for those who want to know more about the ScienSe project, either as a end user, administrator, programmer or project's member, and even if you simply want to know more about ScienSe.
The following sections are:
- User's guide: It contains information that will be of utility to end users of ScienSe. It speaks about the requirements and gives help to use the system in a productive way.
- Administrator's guide: It contains the topics that will be of help to the administrator of a site that has installed or that glides to install ScienSe, it contains subjects like: installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Programmer's guide: Is a guide that tries to orient the programmer who wants to personalize ScienSe to his particular neededs.
- Developer's guide: Contains indispensable information for who wants to work in the ScienSe project.
- References: It contains information about the technologies used in ScienSe.
- FAQ: It contains answers of first hand to frequently done questions about the ScienSe project.