Adding publications to the database
- Go to the section called ``Add to database'' of the left frame.
- Select in the pull-down menu the option: ``Add Publication''.
- Once it appears; in the lower rigth frame, the page titled ``Add Publication'', we begin to fill the data of the publication.
- Once you have finished filling the information of the publication, press the ``submit'' button, if there are no errors that the system can detect, like empty spaces on an obligatory field, a year or a URL invalid, then another form will appear in where according to the type of publication that you have selected there will be requested additional data.
- Answer the data in the same way and at the end press the ``submit'' button again.
- Next it will appear a page that will show the new added publication by some seconds and after that a options menu will be displayed. If you does not want to wait until that, you can select the link called ``Continue''.
- If a page with the text ``This Publication already exist in the database system'' appears, it means that the publication you wanted to add already existed in the database.
- This finishes the adding publication process.
Search By Google