SCIENtific SEarcher Home Page
Searching authors in the temporary database
- Go to the section called ``Automatic Index'' of the left frame.
- Select in the pull-down menu the option: ``Search Author''.
- In the searching authors page there are 2 text fields for doing the search: by name and by institution, at least one of the fields will have to be non empty and if both fields contain information the search will become of such form that will fulfill both criteria.
- Once you have finished selecting the criteria search and have written the text to look for, press the ``search'' button. You can also clean the fields by pressing the ``clear'' button.
- If at least one field was filled a page with the results of the search will be showed. If there were results, they will be show five by five. The search form is showed again, at the end of the results page. Each one of the fields with the results has a button called ``More Information...'' that shows detailed information about the author, within this information there is the number of his publications. There is also a button that allows to add this author in the permanent database.
- This finishes the searching authors in the temporary database process.
Search By Google