SCIENtific SEarcher Home Page
- Go to the section called ``Add to database'' of the left frame.
- Select in the pull-down menu, the option: ``Add Cite''.
- Once it appears; in the lower right frame, the page titled ``Add Cite'', we begin to fill the required data.
- After filling the asked data press the ``submit'' button.
- If a page with the text ``This Cite already exist in the database system'' appears, it means that the reference you wanted to add already existed in the database.
- This finishes the adding a reference process.
Search By Google